WE ARE HIRING
JOB POST: JUNIOR GAMEPLAY IMPLEMENTER
Leti Arts is a games-studio based in Ghana and Kenya who have been making meaningful African video games since 2009.
We’re looking for someone special to work on our biggest release yet; an epic, story-driven adventure game, set across a near-future Africa.
The role is a great opportunity for anyone wishing to learn from the best on the continent and help ignite the African games industry.
While direct industry experience is not essential, applicants should:
- Be keen and critical gamers.
- Display an understanding of game design and mechanics.
- Understand storytelling, plots and characters – and how these can be delivered through games.
- Be self-critical, aware of when something is wrong, and offer ideas for fixes and improvements.
- Have great written English.
- Be able to rapidly learn and work with a bespoke game engine and toolset.
- Be willing and able to work full-time from our studio in Kilimani, Nairobi for the duration of the contract.
If you’re not sure whether you fit, please do drop us a line regardless and we’ll be straight with you.
The successful applicant will work directly under our award-winning creative director and development team.
To apply please send an email by 15th Jan, with a bit of information about yourself, links to relevant work (if any), a CV if you have one, and whatever else you think will convince us.